Custom Converse Chuck 70 (NS38 Camo)
Post Korean War, high schools throughout South Korea implemented a mandatory drill class where male students wore a special camo military uniform 교련복 (Gyo ryeon bok) and were trained to fight in case a war broke out. We wanted to take this narrative and reimagine the original camo so created our own custom RIP N REPAIR NS38 Camo pattern. We chose to conceptualize this story on to a Chuck 70 to best narrate the history that ties to both the shoe and era of the camo. A special shout out to Garrixon Studio for producing this idea into reality.
• DIY CUSTOM CONVERSE (UNOFFICIAL COLLABORATION)
• CUSTOM MILITARY UNIFORM CAMO PRINT
• HAND DETAILING WITH VINYL PRINT
• RAR LOGO LABEL ON THE TONGUE
• CUSTOM HEEL LOOP FOR LACES.
• CANVAS UPPER IS LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE.
• RUBBER OUTSOLE FOR ADDED TRACTION
• VINTAGE LICENSE PLATE.